I can't believe that I am now one year closer to thirty than I am to twenty.
Holy.Freaking.Insanity. Where the heck did all that time go?
I've come up with a plan to make the last 4 years of my twenties the best four years possible. Big things are gonna happen. I also need to be held accountable and by writing it, it will more likely happen. Right?
Here is my list of the top 50 things that I want accomplished before turning 30.
1. Be a tourist in the state of Washington. I am in love with this state and I want to fall more deeply in love with it.
7. Run a marathon.
9. Apply to grad school.
12. Get a dog. One of my birthday gifts from The Cute Boy was his blessings for me to research and find a dog that I like.
18.Take swimming lessons. My swimming skills are pretty basic and I want to feel comfortable swimming in a lake or the ocean.
19. Learn French.
22. Reread The Book of Mormon,
23. Take a dance class with the Cute Boy.
24. Learn how to sing.
29. Learn HTML and CSS
30. Make bread from scratch. Lucky me, The Cute Boy can teach me!
36. Reread my two top favorite books,
37. Go without refined sugar for a solid month.
38. Buy a pair of cowboy boots.
45. Start a family, whether they be my own natural children or through adoption (I know that adoption might take longer than 4 years, but maybe start the process).
46. Find my niche.
(Because 50 wasn't enough!)