Sunday, November 07, 2010

Beef Bourguignon makes me want to only cook French food.

For almost a year I have been saying that I wanted to make Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon. For one reason or another I never got around to it, but tonight I made it! It took a whole afternoon to make this dish and it had a million and one steps to follow. But holy cow did it make the whole house smell so so good.

I know that it looks super gross, but with one bite I was in heaven. It was the richest dish I have ever made. I will be running 3 miles tomorrow.

PS: The Le Creuste that I was dying to have JUST so I can make this dish was well worth it. Cooking in it is such a breeze! Dear husband thanks for the awesome gift, I am so beyond spoiled.

2 Grass Lovers:

Mammodouy's Stories said...

So yummy!!!

Diana said...

I believe you when you say it tastes good, but it looks as disgusting as my sink picture