Monday, June 14, 2010

Bling

I am a sucker for jewelry. Earrings, rings, the more the better.

One of my favorite past times is browsing Etsy and searching out some lovely eye candy.

I'm currently lovin' the idea of accessorizing with blue/green jewelry. Reminds me of a Summer's day in the Mediterranean (one day I will go back again).

Anne works with me and she make some seriously awesome stuff. I may or may have not snatched these up as soon as I saw them. They are even more stunning in person!

Bliss Bracelet by Beads Story
Love the branch. Could easily be worn with jeans or a more dressier outfit.

Precious Gold Tree Leaf Branch Aqua Chalcedony Necklace by Friedasophie.
Ahh I am nuts over this necklace! The shop is having a 20% off sale this week. Maybe I should cave in? Notice that I am a sucker for nature inspired pieces?

Turquoise Earrings by Joy Made Jewlery
I am diggin' the simplicity of these earrings. Love the price even more!

Green Chalcedony Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Ring by LuttrellStudio
I've always wanted a wire wrapped ring. I love the square stone. Such a lovely ring!

Poolside Necklace by ERM Originals
So simple and elegant.

All items that I selected are under $30.  I gotta keep things within budget, even if I'm not gonna give in and buy the goods.

2 Grass Lovers:

Holly said...

I love jewelry! My problem is learning how to mix pieces...and finding stuff on a budget :)

The Dennett's said...

love them ALL. but especially the bliss bracelet- its so intricate and pretty. there's this old jewelery shop in a town called Garden Valley here in Idaho, and the place is called "Spoons". you can find all kinds of neat, hand-crafted vintage jewelry there. I have a bracelet from there that is actually an old-fashioned bent spoon! jewelry is so fun :)