Monday, May 10, 2010

The Happy List Winner!


I've had the best birthday! It was so relaxing and I enjoyed all the phone calls, texts and messages that I received.  I have an amazing family, friends, and husband who made me feel so loved!

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I have enjoyed reading your happy lists! I loved getting them in my in box and reading the different things that made you guys happy. I couldn't believe how many of you guys submitted lists, I felt so loved and it definitely added to my birthday celebrations!

As promised, I would use Random.org to select a winner for my giveaway. The winner is number 18...which happens to be Brock! Brock has declined the flower clip and asked me to choose another winner.

Wanna know who it is?

It's number 2, which is my dear friend Kelly! Kelly please message me your addy, your color choice, and weather you want it to be a hair clip or a pin. Thank you all for participating! You guys are such rockstars. YAY for happiness. 

P.S. I think I'm going to do this giveaway thing again. It's been much fun!

Photo

5 Grass Lovers:

ixoj said...

Hurrah! I won!

I think I would like a pin. And as far as color goes I would say anything that isn't pink. Surprise me? Thanks, Layla!

Deanna said...

Sorry I missed your bday Layla! I'm so glad that you had a great day.

The Dennett's said...

I loved reading everyone's lists, too. even though I don't know most of those people I thought they had great lists of happy things :)
Is that a picture of your birthday cupcake? It looks really fancy & yummy.
Glad to hear you had a good birthday! I never realized how close together our bdays were! Jonathan's is tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, and what a fun idea that was!!!

Thank you for your sweet comment about my Nikki.

- Lindsay

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

love love LOVE this idea.

if i choose to copy, i'll give u credit? deal?