Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy List- Judi


1. Walking along a beach
2. Swimming in warm ocean water
3. Spending all day in shorts and flip flops, perferably near a beach :)
4. The anticipation of seeing any of my children who live far away and now my grandson.
5. Spending time with my husband on motorcycles
6. Running long runs on a cool breezy day along the river
7. Planning for and preparing for a big run event
8. Testimony meetings
9. General Conference
10. Understanding how the scriptures pertain to me
11. Spending time alone with my mom
12. Working in the OR when everything goes smoothly
13. Fresh, ripe, juicy apricots, pineapple, peaches and strawberries
14. SUSHI
15. Singing in harmony
16. Dancing
17. Growing anything that looks pretty, produces food or smells good
18. Spring and Fall
19. Christmas with family
20. The most important of all: MY FAMILY!

Judi is my lovely Mother in Law. She recently finished her first marathon and raised a ton of money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She is driven and no goal is too big for her to accomplish. Judi is crazy over her family and has raised four children and still has a 13 year at home to keep her entertained. I am thankful for her because she raised my husband to become such a perfect match for me.

2 Grass Lovers:

The Dennett's said...

I love my mommy :]

Judi Judkins said...

Thank you Layla for the very sweet comments. :) Love ya!! And..Happy Birthday youngin'. :)