Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mom in the Law


My mother in law Judi is one amazing woman. She had a lot of trials she faced when she was younger, but that never brought her down. Judi was active in the church and encouraged her mother to come back to church. I think without her, Brock's grandmother may have never came back. She loves the gospel with all her heart and would do anything for it.

Today she accomplished an amazing goal. She ran a half marathon. Holy cow am I jealous. She inspires me to get back into shape and to run that marathon I never got the chance to run. Also, another cool thing about her is that she is a surgical nurse. A dream that recently came true for her. She set her mind on a goal and made it happen. Now if only I can be as strong willed...

Oh and see that picture above, that is totally old. Recently she has lost so much weight I can guarantee that she probably can fit into my wedding dress. I hear that she is smokin hott! I really wish I had a recent picture so you can see what I am talking about.

I think the main reason why I am so thankful for her is for the standards and strong beliefs that she used in raising her children. I am grateful that she taught Brock how to be kind and generous, to respects others -especially women, and to always never give up his integrity.

By the way did I tell you she drives a motorcycle? Now that's hott!

2 Grass Lovers:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You have a really awesome family!

ixoj said...

You really can't beat a mother in law who rides a motorcycle!