Friday, November 14, 2008

Father in Law




My father in law is one of the greatest men I know. He is strong willed and kind. He thinks logically and isn't afraid to discuss differences. Matter of fact it fascinate him.

Kent aka President Judkins aka dad, loves life and lives it to the fullness. He loves the outdoors and loves to build things. I remember several time when I was around, having him see something and explaining how it was built. He then would build whatever it was himself. I'm pretty sure that "I can't do something" is not in his vocabulary.

I'm thankful for him because Brock reminds me alot of him. They are both hard workers who think things through and make logical decisions. They both enjoy life and they both love the gospel and their families with all of their heart. He is the best example any son could have and I am grateful that he will be an example to Brock's children.

0 Grass Lovers: