Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sequins have Rocked my World

Remember that one time that I told you that I looked hot in sequins? Well here is the proof:



Ok so maybe my head to toe sequins outfit was ridiculous but I had an awesome time modeling it for all the lovely ladies in the Primemark (kinda like an H&M store in England) dressing room. Check out those tights!  Who wears sequin tights?!! They were huge on me and were falling off, but they were soooo tight around my legs that I couldn't smooth them out so it wouldn't look like I had fat rolls all down my legs. Good times.

7 Grass Lovers:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Oh, Yes! You look HOT in sequins!

Brock said...

You look ready for the discotech!

Wesley Thomas said...

meanwhile I'm stuck with a screaming Vash while you parade your hotness round the store! :P LOVING it tho! ;)
Definitely Discotech appropriate!

makes me miss having you guys around :( xx

The Dennett's said...

Haha! Wearing sequins looks like fun, I should definitely try it out sometime.

Lindsey Walker said...

Love these photos, you are so funny!!

GabrielleValentine said...

I LOVE the blue color! You could seriously pull it off, Layla! No joke! I love stuff like that but I can't ever think of where I'd wear it. The blue top looks great. I couldn't pull off the tights, though. That's so cool!!!

JMay said...

haha, this is an awesome pic. of you.