Here are some random odd facts about me for you to enjoy on this lovely Friday.
* While I don't have my own children and giving birth scares the sheez out of me, I am fascinated by birthing stories. I could spend all day listening to people share them, reading them, etc. The gorier the better. Nothing is more disappointing to me than hearing someone tell me that they got induced, got an epidural, and poped out a baby like it was nothing. I am a sick twisted human being.
* While I run I tell myself "You are so awesome!" "Layla, you are so strong, keep going!" When I pass someone, I chuckle to myself and think "pansy!" The problem is that I am a SLOW runner.
* Wanna hear a story, just ask. Today, one of my coworkers told me that out of everyone that he knows, I have the craziest most bizarre stories. Things stick with me for a while and I remember little details. Numerous times I have told my Seminary class if they pay attention to my lesson, I will tell them a story. It works every single time.
* Watching people play with their food makes me physically ill. Babies are the worst. Those pictures that you post of your child covered in food makes me puke. I can't even think about it.
* I have to shave my arm pits every morning. It drives me nuts if I don't. I'm currently sporting razor burn.
* I have more sympathy for animals than I do for humans. Your cat/dog is sick, let me bring you dinner. You had a baby? Congrats.
* Every morning, I set four alarms. I hit snooze on all of them (which results in an alarm going off every 3-5 min) and wake up 30 min before I need to be somewhere.
* I have a large collection of boots. They are all brown.
What are some of your odd facts?