Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Vancouver Dreamland

One of the most amazing things about living in Seattle is that I live a little less than three hours from Vancouver. Oh my how I LOVE Vancouver. There is so much to do there and it's such a stunning city.

This past weekend we headed up there for a day trip and it was perfect. The weather was stunning, we dinned on amazing food, and spent a good bit of time at Stanley Park and Chinatown. The whole purpose of the trip was to take CB's youngest sister for her first trip to Canada. Next time she is here (D, you will come back next year right?) we will take her to my next favorite city, Portland. The Pacific Northwest is an incredible place to live and visit.


Have you ever been to Vancouver? What is your favorite thing to do?

4 Grass Lovers:

-G said...

I'm pretty into sitting on their benches.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Wow, that last picture is so peaceful. I want to go to there.

Myrna said...

We lived in Vancouver (well, Burnaby and Port Coquitlam) for seven years, and my husband worked downtown. What did I like best? Probably being on Burnaby Mountain when the Simon Fraser University Pipe Band was practicing outdoors -- so, wonderful weather, stunning view, awesome sound all at ate same time. Heavenly. I would go back in a heart beat. Oh, and school. Best elementary school system ever.

Myrna said...

at ate? Seriously? And I read that sentence and thought it was okay? And I have TWO master's degrees? That is supposed to say AT THE.