Thursday, July 14, 2011

No heat curls

My friend Anne found this little tutorial by an adorable Austrian woman with the most charming accent. I adore her accent! While Anne and I watched the video we both were gushing about how much we loved her accent.

Anne's hair is currently in the shorter stage, so she was eager for me to try this method to see the results. I was too, and as soon as I got home I went to work. The method was super easy to pull off, and I even contemplated to actually wearing my hair wrapped around a headband as a new hair do. I decided not to wrap my hair too tight around the head band since I wanted more of a wave than ringlets. Next time around, I'm going to go tighter. Love this method!


1 Grass Lovers:

The Graffs said...

Thanks for sharing this! I am super excited to try this on my hair now!