Thursday, June 02, 2011

SIFF


Over the weekend CB and I went to the Seattle International Film Festival and I'm so disappointed that we didn't participate earlier. We chose to see two screenings of short films, which both CB and I agreed were quite impressive. I really love short films, I could watch them all day. If you don't like a film, it's totally cool because it will end shortly and you can look forward to seeing the next one. I can't bear the idea of sitting through a 2+ hour movie that I hate.

My favorite short film was North Atlantic. It was gripping and real. I found myself completely captivated with it and at the end I was smiling and crying at the same time. If you ever have a chance to see it, do so.

I also gave 5 stars to Danny and Annie, Sign Language, and (a close 5) Cataplexy. I really love the idea of rating a film right after viewing it.

The festival ends in a little less than two weeks and I am already making plans to see other screenings. I think you should too!

2 Grass Lovers:

Diana said...

Sounds fun. I'm gonna look into it.

Brock said...

I found a couple of those online:

Cataplexy

Sign Language