Monday, June 06, 2011

Lunch at Golden Gardens


Saturday was a super busy day for both of us but we had enough time to spare to grab lunch and go to Golden Gardens. Saturday has been by far the most beautiful day of the year with not a cloud in the sky. Naturally everyone had the same idea as we did to go to the beach and not a parking spot was to be found. CB and I decided instead to park our car up the hill in a neighborhood and hike down the trail to the beach. In the summer, this is your best option if you come on the weekends. The hike down is pretty easy and I would say for some going back up is easy too. Not for me though, I haven't really worked out in over a month and it kicked my trash. I should really work on that. 

P.S. Sorry for the blurry iphone pictures. I should really work on bringing my camera with me more often on outings.

1 Grass Lovers:

Mammodouy's Stories said...

Lucky you! Sunny Saturday! I'm moving to Seattle and I'm leaving Brittany! :)