Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Shoe Love

Lately I have been spending far too many hours on Pinterest. Literally I am an addict. One of my favorite boards is my shoe love board. I pin a shoe and dream of ways to obtain that shoe. Kind of tricky since most of the shoes that I pin are designer and I can yet muster the courage to fork over that amount of cash for a shoe.

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Piped Pump
At $99 it is totally in my budget, but I am not buying it because they no longer have it in navy and red piping. I literally gasped when I saw this shoe. To me, it is so perfect and retro.

P. Blanchet, Majita $181
Such a perfect summer shoe. I can see myself wearing this with a sundress. Love the color and details. Plus that heel is amazing! Can you tell that I am going through some retro obsession?

Alexander McQueen, Polka Dot Pumps $749
I have a huge crush on Alexander McQueen's shoes. They are so beautiful and striking. I also really love this shoe. The Polka Dot Pump is so feminine and flirty, you really could not go wrong with polka dots.  I could see myself totally breaking my legs in them, that heel is killer high! Sad times. A woman who could rock these pumps automatically is my hero.

0 Grass Lovers: