Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Midnight in Paris


One of my most fond memories  was my time in Paris. At that point in my life I was going through a difficult time, and I really needed to get away from it all. Paris along with London were so magical to me. I was only there for two weeks but I came back with a new outlook on my life. I was happier. I find myself often thinking  about my time there and it seems like a dream, I can not wait to go back sometime soon. Really soon, I hope.

After the shocking news that I received on Saturday, C.B. suggested that we jam back our day. We went to breakfast, a car show, lunch, shopping  and then he suggestion that we end our day with a movie and crepes. I have been wanting to see Midnight in Paris for so long and I was excited to finally be able to see it. I didn't know what to expect, but it truly took my breath away. I loved every minute of the movie, even if we had to sit in the very front row. I have only experienced Paris once at midnight, and next time I go, I want to experience it more often. Paris at night is even more magical than during the day.

Go see the movie, you won't regret it. It will stick with you for a long time and when you think of it, I can guarantee that you will smile.

3 Grass Lovers:

Diana said...

Cool! What's it rated?

capturingtheride said...

Paris IS magical - don't you love how the Eiffel Tower sparkles at night?

You've got to take Brock back with you!

Mammodouy's Stories said...

Great movie!
I love Paris... I never quite realized how lucky we were to walk/drive around Paris at midnight (and sometimes later)! But I've never met Hemingway... Probably not at the right place at the right time!
I never get tired of being in Paris... even though sometimes it is not the easiest place to be! Life can be tough here for a lot of people.
But we feel so happy whenever we get back from Belgium or Brittany and the Eiffel Tower starts sparkling right in front of us!
I love Paris (even though sometimes it doesn't smell too good!!! :) But it looks wonderful, doesn't it!
Come back, Layla! And bring the CB along!
Love from Paris