Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Honore

Honore is a French bakery in my neighborhood and I want to kick myself for just now discovering it. CB and I went this past weekend for breakfast and left with the most divine macarons. The coconut salted caramel macarons are to die for and the pistachio is a close first. We also purchased the Mexican chocolate and the passion fruit, both were great but not my favorite. Next time I'm purchasing the lavender chocolate and the hazelnut macarons.

They also have a variety of tarts and croissants to choose from. The dining area is pretty small but on sunny days you can eat out back in their garden. Oh how this bakery has stolen my heart!

3 Grass Lovers:

Mammodouy's Stories said...

Oh, Layla... You are so much fun! I can't wait for the day we meet in Paris. I'll treat you to macarons (I love them to distraction) from Lenôtre (he's supposed to have created them) and from Ladurée! :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Amazing... delicious... and those pictures look amazing, too.

ixoj said...

YUM. I need some!