Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Things I Know

I am a pretty simple person and I have a hard time expressing my feelings clearly, but there are some things that I am absolutely sure of.

I know that my Father in Heaven loves me, I am his child, his creation.

I know that there are simple events that have happened in my life that give undoubtable proof of my Father's love. 

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died so that I may be able to return to be in the presence of my Father in Heaven.

I know that my Savior mourns when I mourn. He is there to lift me up through my burdens. No trial or sorrow will he forsake me.

I know that through the power of the resurrection which was made possible through the atonement, I will be able to rise up from the grave and conquer death. I will live again! This brings great comfort and peace to me.

I know that my Savior lives. He is risen! Death is conquered; man is free. Christ has won the victory!




"He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again. And they remembered his words." (Luke 24:5-8)

2 Grass Lovers:

Bronwyn James said...

So very nice Layla. Thanks.

Holly said...

I could not have said it better. You have a lovely way of expressing your feelings.