Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy List 2.0

Remember when I wrote a happy list last year around my birthday? And then you guys sent in yours?

That was awesome.


I have so much more that makes me happy.

Happy List 2.0
  • Salted caramel. What the freak, this stuff is awesome.
  • My fashionably black cat.
  • Books, books, books
  • My kindle...so I can read an insane amount of books.
  • Bubble baths
  • Coconut smelling anything
  • The current sun tan that I am sporting from my trip to Hawaii.
  • My collection of boots. Someday soon I will show you. 
  • Cardigans
  • My Seminary student's random 6 AM stories.
  • Getting thank you notes from my Seminary students. 
  • Being brave
  • Cameos
  • Robert W. Hass, the man is a hair genius!
  • Skinny jeans
  • Running
  • Spring is so close!
  • Rapping along with Jay-Z
  • Red lipstick
  • Watching BYU basketball....Jimmer fever!
  • Eye candy websites
  • Making plans to revamp my life.
What currently makes you happy? 

2 Grass Lovers:

Christine said...

eating food, talking to my husband about his dreams (its inspiring), finding some spare moments to crochet, not having to cook over the weekend, getting outside with the kids, enjoying excellent health, being somewhat in charge of my life, how my baby loves tuna

Happy Birthday Layla!

Pretty Zesty said...

GREAT list! I really need to make one of these and post it on my forehead or something.