Monday, January 03, 2011

Resolution 2011

I kinda failed a little when it came to my 2010 resolutions, but in my defense, I  wrote that list before I had a job. Just sayin' folks.

Design by Telegramee Studios

I'm excited about my 2011 resolutions. It's all about trying to make 2011 as awesome as it can get.


  • Complete 10 items off of my must do before turning 30 list
  • Travel, travel, travel! (Hawaii, Utah, Louisiana,NYC, Portland, DC)
  • Run in at least 3 more races. (I ran two :/)
  • Begin training for a 1/2 marathon. (fail!)
  • Drink more water. Lots 
  • Pray often and read my scriptures often.
  • Go to the temple at least once a month. (semi fail. I started strong then I got lazy)
  • Become coupon savvy and learn ways to save money (you know, so I can spend the money I saved on travel). (Yeah right!)
  • Read more books. (I joined 3 book clubs!)
  • Make new friends. Have parties, invite people over for dinner, game nights, etc. (Semi win! I did it more than the year before!)
  • Blog more. Make a blog schedule and stick to it.
  • Organize. If I don't use it, get rid of it. 
  • Finish my mormon.org profile page.
  • Take lots of pictures.  
  • Be the best Seminary teacher that I can be. Find ways to help my students grow in the gospel. 
  • Shop in my closet. Create new outfits from the clothes that I already have. 
  • Be kinder to myself and to others. Find good in everyone that I encounter. The Cute Boy is a master of this and has been a great example to me. I tend to be super judgmental, I need to work on that.
What's on your list? Seriously, I am so so excited for this year. I can't wait to see what it has to offer!

1 Grass Lovers:

Holli said...

I'm determined to get into shape. If it's the last. thing. i. do!

And organize my house.. that one will be much easier. :)

Good luck with your resolutions :)