I kinda failed a little when it came to my 2010 resolutions, but in my defense, I wrote that list before I had a job. Just sayin' folks.
|Design by Telegramee Studios|
I'm excited about my 2011 resolutions. It's all about trying to make 2011 as awesome as it can get.
- Complete 10 items off of my must do before turning 30 list.
Travel, travel, travel!(Hawaii, Utah, Louisiana,NYC, Portland, DC)
- Run in at least 3 more races. (I ran two :/)
- Begin training for a 1/2 marathon. (fail!)
Drink more water. Lots Pray often and read my scriptures often.
- Go to the temple at least once a month. (semi fail. I started strong then I got lazy)
- Become coupon savvy and learn ways to save money (you know, so I can spend the money I saved on travel). (Yeah right!)
Read more books.(I joined 3 book clubs!)
Make new friends. Have parties, invite people over for dinner, game nights, etc. (Semi win! I did it more than the year before!)
- Blog more. Make a blog schedule and stick to it.
Organize. If I don't use it, get rid of it. Finish my mormon.org profile page.
- Take lots of pictures.
Be the best Seminary teacher that I can be. Find ways to help my students grow in the gospel. Shop in my closet. Create new outfits from the clothes that I already have.
- Be kinder to myself and to others. Find good in everyone that I encounter. The Cute Boy is a master of this and has been a great example to me. I tend to be super judgmental, I need to work on that.