First picture of 2010 with my crazy brother!
I love new beginnings, you know starting over and stuff. I hate making resolutions because I always always break them. So this year I decided to just build on things that I am already doing instead of setting new goals. So here is the list I came up with:
1. Cook something new once a month using the cookbooks that Brock and my mom gave to me for Christmas-Mastering the Art of French Cooking, both volumes. It's going to be awesome! (I did this twice.)
4. Create something crafty once a month. This could be anything from baking to making cute headbands.(I wouldn't say that I did this once a month, but I was pretty close to it. Not a complete fail.)
5. Find ways to serve the missionaries at least once a month. Yesterday I helped prepare and served food to 60 missionaries. Afterward they sang to us and showered us with thank yous! (Somewhat of a fail, once I got a job, I got really busy.)
6. Be a better visiting teacher. Nuff said. (failed)
7. Spend less time on FB and the internet and more time reading books and blogging. (Failed, I'm an addict.)
8. Wear makeup more often. Dry and straighten my hair more often. (I did this probably ten times the whole year. Must work on this.)
10. Floss my teeth. I have been in alot of trouble with my dentist over this. I HATE IT. I need to learn how to love it. (Off and on I would do this. Go one solid month of flossing, then quit, then back at it again.)
I think my goals are simple enough and should be easy to accomplish. No?