Monday, July 12, 2010

My Perspective


The above picture is my submission for the Get Perspective Project that Shrimp Salad Circus is conducting. She gives you a word and you take a picture that you feel best describes that word. I  took the picture yesterday evening with my iphone and it's the view I saw from my friend's balcony.

This week's word was gone. The picture I took represents that the gloomy days of Seattle are officially gone and that sunny days are finally here!

Or so I thought...

For more information and for your chance to participate, click on the button below! A new word is coming soon your way!


2 Grass Lovers:

The Dennett's said...

For this post the word is FABULOUS :)

xcdenke said...

That friend's view IS amazing! So familiar. Well, whoever it is, they must truly enjoy your company!