Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

A friend asked me to watch her dogs while she was on vacation. I have two new favorite dogs in my life...Not that I really had any before.  I loved how excited they were to go on walks and do random tricks for treats. I'm still holding strong that I need a dog. Maybe even two!

Logan and Maggie. Aren't they super cute?

Look they like me!

I still have some things to learn when it comes to dogs. We went on a super long walk around Green Lake and I totally forgot to bring them a water bowl. But they compromised with the water bottle. They were such troopers on the walk.
Duchess can I please take them out to the park sometime soon? I kinda miss them. Sniff Sniff

2 Grass Lovers:

Megan said...

Awww! Cute pics of my pups! Love the one of Maggie drinking from a water bottle.

You know you can take them out ANY TIME you want.

Nicci said...

Oh I love dogs. I've had dogs, twice, and when I buy one, I always feel like I need to buy another to keep it company. So I end up with two dogs both times. Lots of work, lol. But fun. And they are so loyal.