Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy List-Patrick

Photo, my own that I took in Forks, WA
The smell of fresh asphalt.
Rain.
The smell of honeysuckle in the breeze.
The smell of fog.
The smell of Black Walnut when you sand or cut it.
The light in my Wifes eyes.
Squishin' my Grandbabies.
Helping other people.
Making a difference.
Doing a good job.
Dressing sharp.
Sleeping in.
Talking to my sonz.
Being with friends.
Cool neckties.
The laughter of a baby.
The international fountain @ Seattle Ctr on a hot summer day.
Turning people on to music they've never heard before.
Snuzzling Noellez neck.
Mood evoking music.
Hearing a song I haven't heard in years.
Bacon.
Blue rare steak.
The DW's homemade Maple ice cream.
Jamba juice after a hard workout.
Oatmeal.
Chicken & Dumplinz
Wicked dark chocolate.
Toast made from Joe Hoopes spelt bread.
Dried apricots.
Shelled Brazil nuts.

Patrick is like your friend's super awesome dad that you would rather hang out with than your friend. He loves going to concerts, eating good food (If you ever want to know about a good restaurant to eat, you call Patrick...at least we do), and doing insane gutsy things. Whenever you are around him, you are bound to have a great time; many of my favorite outings have been with Patrick and his wife. Patrick is also a hopeless romantic. I work with his wife and you should see the awesome flowers he has delivered to her. He is nuts over her and makes her feel like a million bucks! BTW she is nuts over him too!

1 Grass Lovers:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I know everyone else thinks they have a great husband, but Patrick might be the best. Not that I'm biased or anything.