Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy List-Mary


Things that make me happy:

Grandkids!
Egrets or as we call them "cow birds"
Riding a motorcycle on a warm summer night with the wind blowing across me
Beautiful mountains with crystal clear streams
The Harvest moon over Yosemite
My husbands great cooking
Chocolate
Wonderful 4 sons
Temples
Nauvoo
Traveling with my sister
Cruises
Babies
Beautiful flowers
Serving others
Scrapbooking
Blessings from Heavenly Father
Spending time with girlfriends
A full moon

Ms. Mary was my Visiting Teacher in my home Ward back in Louisiana. She is the mom to 4 guys and is married to an awesome chef (believe me his food is AMAZING). Ms Mary is an incredibly kind hearted woman and can always be found doing something awesome for someone else. I really loved having her as my Visiting Teacher.

0 Grass Lovers: