Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy List-Lauren


- the wind!  I love a blustery day
- thunder storms
- spice candles
- the fall season (any surprise there?)
- a good fitting bra
- mascara
- listening to train whistles in the night (as long as I am not close enough that it shakes my bed)
- a well choreographed dance
- good hair days
- cable knit sweaters
- the smell of men's cologne and leather
- when my husband is flirty
- Foot rubs!
- secret planned dates (the kind where he teases you for days before, and then blindfolds you on the way to the destination)
- acoustic guitar
- songs that bring back strong feelings from the past
- baby showers
- bridal showers
- weddings
- photography
- the hymn "Lead Kindly Light"
- the hymn "Be Still My Soul"
- haunted attractions
- the ocean
- high thread count sheets on a huge bed
- sunsets
- laying on my stomach
- strawberries and whipped cream
- tackling new goals
- deep conversation
- prayers answered
- productive days
- the smell of a new baby
- watching a child learn
- open mouth baby kisses
- the way mommy's hug heals any ouchie
- that first night your baby sleeps more than 7 hours in a row
- the first time you child freely offers "I love you Mommy"

I meet Lauren my Freshman year at BYU. She is a mom of two little ones and blogs about her adventure with them. I especially love stories that she posts about her little girl. Lauren's little girl has so much spunk and energy and reminds me alot of her mom. Lauren is also a case worker (social worker)and helps complete families through adoption. What an incredible job to have! And on the note of adoption, Happy Birth Mothers Day!

0 Grass Lovers: