Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy List-Lindsey


-my tender-loving husband who puts up with me
-beds with home-made quilts on them
-a full fridge
-a happy and healthy son whom I am already in love with
-new clothes, especially tops from Downeast
-soft baby blankets
-walking to church on a sunny Sunday morning
-Johnson's baby lotion, the original scent
-soaking in a bubbly tub
-giant root beer floats
-learning new crafty projects
-pink lemonade
-the really awesome manicure set that Jonathan got me for Christmas!
-pajamas
-getaway drives through the mountains
-the hour between 7 and 8 pm
-re-reading Age of Innocence and Jane Eyre
-things that match
-things that are both desirable and in-expensive
-basically any kind of fruit.. but especially mangoes, kiwis, strawberries, and oranges.
-the smell of lilacs and honeysuckle
-naps that last longer than 2 hours
-coupons that I remember to use
-taking pictures
-admiring weddings rings of all kinds..diamonds are just so pretty
-Redbox rentals
-T.V. shows such as Dancing with the Stars, Castle, Lost, Modern Family, Bones, V, Glee, the Office, Reba...
-a clean living space
-Chacos
-cuddling...
-good ol' country music :)
-sushi
-Mary Kay skin care
-poetry
-camping with the hubby
-fresh grilled trout that the hubby catches
-popsicles
-harmonizing with the songs on my ipod
-have to agree with Layla, my kitchen-aid is pretty great and multi-purposeful
-the fact that I am just 7 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight
-the mini-garden outside that we're growing in a shoe-holder
-blogging!

Lindsey is one of the Mister's younger sisters. She is a proud mama to a  fat cheeked baby boy and is living the high life in good ole Rexburg. Lindsey married a boy that she is completely nuts over and she is a hopeless romantic. If you look Romance up under the dictionary, it would say Lindsey D. When she finds something that she loves, she will love it with all her heart and some; a trait that I truly admire!

2 Grass Lovers:

Diana said...

Country music. Yes, I should've added that to my list too

Pretty Zesty said...

yay! lovely list!