Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy List- Cindy


-Super awesome husband, created just for me
-Knowing who I am
-Peaceful feeling that I'm in the right place in life
-Prayer and scriptures, and the blessings that come from using them
-My amazing kids
-The fact that my kids get along with each other
-The fact that my kids love books as much as I did as a kid
-Good books
-Happy endings
-Really good Chocolate . . . especially Godiva
-Actually, Godiva should be its own category . . .
-Chocolate from Germany, like Milka
-2 for $5 sales on Haagen-Dazs or Ben & Jerry's pints
-Pretty shoes
-Trees that blossom or have pretty leaves
-Upbeat music
-Dancing, especially merengue, salsa and swing
-Music I listened to as a kid, like "U Can't Touch This" or "Ice Ice Baby" or "Bust a Move" or "Unskinny Bop" or any old BBD or Ace of Base or Paula Abdul or Michael Jackson or Wynona. . .
-The fact that my first garden ever is actually growing
-My awesome parents, siblings, in-laws, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc . . .
-Sunshine
-Long summer days
-View of the Columbia River from my front yard
-Indian food, Thai food, Turkish food, sushi
-Outback Steakhouse's Victoria Filet, medium rare with a blue cheese crust
-Being outside
-My age (31) - I feel like I'm pretty smart/experienced, but I still have my whole life ahead of me
-Quiet time, when my girls all nap at the same time
-Baking . . . and getting compliments on my baking
-Tae Bo and Turbo Jam DVDs (they make me sweat but don't hurt my back)
-Yoga
-Visits from family
-Visiting family
-Good friends who keep in touch, even though I stink at keeping in touch
-Singing harmony and playing guitar (even though I'm usually too embarrassed to perform anything, ever)
-Hugs
-Being a stay-at-home mom, teaching my girls and watching them learn and grow
-Climbing trees
-Sandy beaches
-Holding hands with my husband
-Babies and little kids
-When toddlers can be reasoned out of tantrums
-When people remember my name
-When people are happy to see me
-Alton Brown's show, "Good Eats"
-The fact that this list was so easy to make and that I could keep on going indefinitely!

I meet Cindy when I first moved here to Seattle and I had the chance to work with her in Primary. She has 4 super cute little girls and is a total rockstar mama! 

*Image taken by the super rad guy I am married to!

0 Grass Lovers: