Thursday, April 08, 2010

I Must be Nuts

When a California friend read about my obsession with owls, she emailed me and told me about this cute bedding set at Target.

Below the above bedding set, Target suggested that I should check out this set. Why yes Target I will...
And then I was browsing Pottery Barn and saw this bedding set. I think my heart may have skipped a beat. Suddenly I found myself wishing I had a little girl so I can have an excuse to go and buy it. Sigh. Maybe it will be on sale by the time I have a girl. Who am I kidding, by the time I have a girl it will be discontinued. hehe Maybe I can convince my niece that owls are cute and buy it for her?

4 Grass Lovers:

ixoj said...

Or you could just buy it for your "spare room" and take naps on it...

Diana said...

I love the second one the most. Oh my goodness, it is very adorable. I love owls too. They're such a hoot.
lol.
And, so you don't think I'm just trying to be like you---I loved them first. Cuz, I swear I always say I like things after you like them. Call me a copycat.

Maggie Muggins said...

OK so we just got back from Canada and I have time to write people back. Thanks for the blog love - but seriously don't be jealous. I love the header you've done for your blog. It's such a fabulous picture.

Gabrielle Valentine said...

I LOVE owls! In fact, I almost bought the second set at target for my daughter. I hadn't seen the first set and now that I have I love that one even more! Wow! Thanks for sharing!