Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Feel Fine!

I feel like a bum because I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been sick with a cold and haven't felt like doing much lately, I even stayed home from work. But....

Today I felt so much better. So much better that I quickly jumped out of bed at 11:30 a.m. and demanded to do something. The Tulip Festival of course!


I'm exhausted though and want to write a proper post while not drugged up on nyquil about my experience with said tulip festival...Which I will do so tomorrow...

In the meantime please enjoy some music from one of my favorite bands. I especially love these videos because they are shot in the streets of Paris with the Tour de Eiffel in the background along with a lovely bride and groom...things that will always make me smile! The funny thing about all this, is that I was there in Paris that very day when they were shotting theses video. If only I had known :)



2 Grass Lovers:

Sharon Beesley said...

loved watching the videos. makes me want to take one of those tourist bus tours i see everyday in SF

Sharon Beesley said...

tourist bus tours. nice. haha