Sunday, January 11, 2009

Black Mountain

See my new header? I'm pretty much in love with it. I've been searching for some good grass to photograph and I finally found some yesterday at Black Mountain. That's not my photography skills, but it's my husbands. He kicks some major butty at being a newbie photographer.


Wanna see some more of his awesome pictures from the hike? Ya, I knew you did.










It's a pretty stunning hike and totally kicked the living crap out of me. I'm soooo sore today!


5 Grass Lovers:

K said...

Ha ha! The new header is funny!

Where is black mountain anyway??

Sonja said...

I am in love with your new header too! Those are fantastic pictures, Layla! What a beautiful day.

Arielle said...

Wow I'm impressed with his picture-taking skills. I just found an old camera of Matthew's that I've been messing with but I'm struggling. There's only a billion settings to test out. I was really excited to get the film back from the first set but most of them didn't even print because they were so bad! Haha. Maybe I should find a new hobby.

Livi said...

I really like your blog title

Fugere Family said...

Hi Layla:
Emeline here. My parents were scrolling through your blog, and they came across Brock's great pics. We look forward to going to California again, hopefully soon. We miss you two up here!!