Monday, January 19, 2009

Have I Given Up?

A friend wrote me last night and asked me if my blog is now "dead". She told me that she missed my writing and I reassured her that I still had a lot of blogging left in me, just not right now. I'm going through something in my life that is kinda complicated and I'm trying to sort it out for my own understanding. It's really not that big of a deal, but I feel I need to grasp it before I start blogging about it. So until I can sort things out, I'm taking a break. I promise I will be back soon.

4 Grass Lovers:

ixoj said...

Hurray back! I miss your posts...let me know if you need anything!

Amie said...

take all the time you need..but we'll miss you! :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

For the record, I miss you too. I agree with both comments before mine - Take your time but hurry back! :) I'll be thinking of you.

K said...

Am I really a grass lover if I leave a comment? (o:

I hope you're doing ok!