Monday, November 24, 2008

Do You Know an Emily?

Well, I know several. I think they are pretty dang awesome. Wanna know why I think they are awesome? Come on I know you do!

The first Emily in my life is Miss Emily W. I meet her when I moved to Mt. Wood condos back in the day. We became fast friends and were inseparable. I think I lived at her house more than I did my own. She's my person and I am her person. Don't you have a person that you share secrets and thoughts with? Well I'm sure we all do. Emily W. is that person to me. She's a rockin hairstylist and has a bubbly personality. Em is tiny but you wouldn't know it by her personality. She is single and knows how to work it. But umm as her person, I would really like to see her married with a gazillion children. So if you know of a cute guy who loves big personalities, send him her way ok?

Mrs. Emily B. is one hot mama. I meet her in Seattle. She is super gorgeous and has a super gorgeous little girl that she totes around. She bakes amazing cupcakes and makes a mean Mexican feast. Believe me, I have had both. Mrs. B is currently a law school widow, but never does she complain about it. She is always so proud of her manly man! Oh! Can she ever sing! Once she sang in sacrament meeting and some old guy fainted and we had to call the medics. Poor Em kept on going and we teased her that she sang him to death. You can read about it here. It's pretty dang funny. But the best part about Mrs. B, is that she loves me more than pumpkin. And who doesn't love pumpkin? Really, she declared it on my facebook page...

The last Emily I know is Brock's cousin. She was among the first of Brock's family that I meet. She invited Brock and I over to her birthday dinner. Instantly she became a favorite. She is smart, witty, and completely adorable. She plays the cello and some other instruments. Brock and I had the opportunity to "babysit" her and her siblings while her parents were in Europe. She was quite entertaining to deal with in the mornings. Brock would drop her off really early and he would tell her "Em, remember who you are, we love you, and have a good day." She would slam the door and stick her tongue out at him. HAHA. See, what did I tell you? AWESOME. Right now she is a freshman at BYU. I tease her every now and then that it would make all my dreams come true if she married my brother. Hmm, I'll see what I can do!

So do you have an Emily in your life? If not, maybe you should consider finding one...

***Umm I stole some of these pictures off of their blogs.****

8 Grass Lovers:

Arielle said...

Is that second Emily Logan's wife?

Layla said...

Yes, She is Logan's wife.

Diana said...

Umm, excuse me, but the 3rd Emily is marrying MY brother. It's already arranged. So, don't try to steal her.

Andrew said...

Sorry Diana, it's "Emily and Sami sitting in a tree"...although I would approve of James :)

Layla said...

Diana James is no where close to what Sami has to offer...

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

um...oh my gosh. you flatter me!!!! It makes me miss you so bad. please come home and be my friend. I need you!!!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

how does your friend know Logan?!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I don't know an Emily -- maybe I should!