Sunday, March 30, 2008

E is for Easter Dinner

Last Sunday we had a wonderful Easter dinner. Since I am Semitic and think that it is ridiculous that we eat ham on Easter, I decided to make flank steak that was stuffed with blue cheese, roasted red bell pepper, and spinach. Our side dishes were grilled asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, cheese rolls, and salad. It was super yummy. Don't worry we didn't eat all of this food by ourselves, we had some friends over. The only thing I regret is that I forgot to take pictures!

7 Grass Lovers:

nicole said...

Okay my mouth is watering right now...that dinner sounds delicious!

Lauren said...

Hey Layla1 I found your blog and wanted to stop in and say "hi!" Your dinner description made me hungry. I have to go eat something now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a master chef. I wish I was that good of a wife!

Christine said...

The food sounds good! Of course you can visit me in Turkey. Really! Especially if you cook for me!

Fugere Family said...

I saw that you had a blog by looking at Emily's Blog so I added you without your permission. I don't have as many friends like others so I enjoy being able to add a new friend! I wasn't at church because I'm in CA and will be here till the
8th. I'm sorry I'm going to miss your spa party it sounds like lots of fun Ross is in R.I. right now so I told him I wanted to see my family while he is working for the week.

Livi said...

I wish I was Semitic :)

Sonja said...

Man, I wish you had some pictures!
Yum.