Saturday, December 01, 2007

Tag you are it!

Teresa tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I was super lazy to do it then. So here goes.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I own almost every kitchen gadget that you can think of. They are all neatly tucked away in kitchen drawers. I never use them.

2. I love to do research. Give me a topic and I can spend days on it. Last week I was obsessed with finding the best nail polish color. This week I researched the best stylist in Seattle. I really should go back to school where I can do some productive research.

3. I am a procrastinator. I wait to the last minute to do everything. I plan things weeks in advance, but when it comes to getting it done, there is no hope. What can I say, I work well under pressure.

4. Even though I tell everyone that I don't want to have kids, I really do want to be a mom. Eventually. I'm terrified of it. Not only will my body change in all shapes and forms, but then I am responsible to rear someone. I mean it can't go back to the pet store. It's mine forever. I dunno, but it is a little too much for me to take in right now.

5. I need more patience. I am easily frustrated and I really need to work on it. I think that is why I am in the primary presidency. Learning my life's lessons before I become a mom.

6. Whatever I do with my right hand, I have to do with my left hand. I never crawled and that is the outcome of it. Lesson learned. Make sure that your children crawl.

Ok I tag Arielle. Yea I know that I have to tag six people, but I don't know six people who have blogs!

1 Grass Lovers:

Arielle said...

oh man, that's lame! Now that I'm the only one does that mean I have to do it? Do i get to tag you back so you have to think of 6 new things? I'm the same with you on the kid one by the way.