Thursday, February 09, 2012

Oregon Coast


I looove the above picture of us. Soaking wet, sporting our winter goods, and taking pictures ghetto style at one of the most beautiful locations I have ever been to. I'm in love with it all.

I love that CB made sure that we made this trip happen. I was ready to cancel it due to snow but he would not have it. He got new tires on the car, rearranged things with our booked hotels and as soon as the roads were clear we made our way to the coast.

We stayed a night in Astoria, OR at Hotel Elliott, which is seriously one of the coolest hotels i have yet to stay at. It was built in 1924 and while it has been renovated, it still has the old time charm. Astoria is a super cute town and I would love to spend more time there this upcoming summer.

The next day we drove up and down the Oregon coast and I made good use of my rain boots at the beach. Cannon Beach is a must if you ever go. I loved exploring the tide pools around the haystack rock and listing to the Pacific ocean roar.


CB thanks for making this trip happen, It was amazing.

2 Grass Lovers:

Taylor said...

looks amazing! I love the coast.

Bronwyn James said...

You look stunning!