Although last week was really busy, I had a ton of good moments that I have looked back on that made me laugh and smile.
- Having friends over for dinner and losing track of time because the conversation was that good.
- Teaching the Old Testament to High School student is epic. There were alot of "oh snaps" and "things are about to get real" said this past week and it made me chuckle and shake my head. I had their undivided attention the whole time. I'm pretty sure it was all the drama.
- Seeing old friends and their twins that I have not seen in over a year. Holy cow, kids grow up fast and in no time I won them over. I think it was the introduction to Angry Birds.
- Meeting with my nutritionist and having things finally click with me. I love her, she is helping me change my life.
- Getting a fab haircut. I will never have thoughts again about cheating on my hairstylist, even if I want a haircut in a pinch. Rob is the best.
- Eating at Mr Gyro twice in one week. Bliss.
- Seeing Robyn with my lovely friend Michelle, and dancing the night away next to a fabulously dressed gay guy. The dude had serious moves and I was envious of his sparkly vest.
- Running! I haven't done it in awhile and it felt so good.
- Going to my friend's annual harvest dinner. Amazing food and good people to hang out with. My favorite event of all of Fall. I look forward to it every year.
- Hanging out all Saturday with a chica that I have been dying to become better friends with. She is just as awesome as I have always thought she would be. Her kids are adorable and I loved trying to teach her toddler how to fist pump.
What are some highlights of your past week?