Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bumbershoot Love

I'm obsessed with music and it is all CB's fault. Every month we go see at least one band play, sometimes two. The majority of the time, I have no clue who they are, but leave the show confessing my undying love for my new discovery.


Every year with out fail, we go to Bumbershoot, a Seattle based music and art festival. This year, not a single band that I saw, I had heard of before. Usually, I know a band or two, but this year it was all new stuff.  It really is a great way to force yourself to discover new bands that you might have not have spent much time on before. 

I left with a couple of new favorites and I have played them non-stop since then. School of Seven Bells is a band from NYC that has a mixture of dreamy sounds and danceable beats. "Windstorm" was their opening song and I was instantly hooked. 

I'm also madly in love with Ale's haircut.
  

2 Grass Lovers:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh, I think you just got me hooked! I love the happiness of this song.

Kathryn Camara said...

Really liked the song but I kept thinking that chick needs to eat something and quick! Also that kid should be wearing seatbelt.