Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday, I'm in love


I took Friday off and it was such a perfect day! I got up bright and early to teach Seminary, had brunch with the Cute Boy at Portage Bay, saw his AMAZING office, and got a mani and pedi all before 2 PM. Sigh.

In the evening, we went to the driving range with some friends. Both CB and I have never been and I think we have found a new sport to play. It was so much fun. CB totally rocked it, he was a complete natural.

We finished the night by eating Indian food and watching Pirates of the Caribbean.  It was a lovely day.

Yay for a four day weekend!

3 Grass Lovers:

Gabrielle Valentine said...

Sounds like a great day! Did you and CB like the movie? I've heard mixed reviews but we'd like to see it I think.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You two are so cute! I love the idea of a random day off.

Pretty Zesty said...

That looks fun!!!

ps I have another giveaway!
http://www.beholdthemetatron.com/2011/05/foodie-giveaway.html