Friday, April 01, 2011

The Russians are genius

To all my friends who are allergic to cats or dogs and still want to have an animal to love, behold the petite lap giraffe. They are breed at the Sokoblovsky farm, in the Southern region of Russia.

at two weeks old
The average weight for an adult petite giraffe is 11 pounds and their height is about 30 inches tall. They eat bonsai leaves and drink filtered water with the only grooming that is required is a once a week bubble bath. Since they are delicate creatures, they are best kept indoors under an air conditioner. They also love to be with their people.



If I had the opportunity to obtain one of these beauties, I would name it Maru or Fyodor. I wonder how Sarge would feel about living under the same roof as a petite giraffe?

3 Grass Lovers:

ixoj said...

I NEEEED one!!

Mammodouy's Stories said...

One of the best April Fool's tricks ever.
By the way, it would be sooooooo much fun to have one at home!
:)

Unknown said...

I actually have one, but I have found they are hard to potty train, and dont like to be petted.