Friday, February 04, 2011

Everything will be alright...hopefully

Via
I've been such a downer this past week and I am ready to be done with it. Maybe it's because I have been obsessing non stop with what is going on in Egypt. Literally, the other day while I was running and watching CNN I caught myself mumbling how Mubarak sucks. 

I hope and pray that the Egyptian people will be able to get what they are fighting for. Hopefully less lives will be lost and that it will happen with peace.

Mubarak, for the love of all being, step down already! You are 82 years old. Haven't 30 years been enough for you?

2 Grass Lovers:

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myrna said...

For those of us with any connection to the middle east, it is pretty hard NOT to obsess about the situation in Egypt, Layla. I feel your pain.