Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Chandeliers

In the house that we own, we have the most beautiful, modern light fixture in the dining room. I am head over heels in love with it.

Proof, isn't it amazing??
I've notice lately that I am a huge sucker for light fixtures, especially chandeliers.

Gypsy Chandelier-Large
I can not stop looking at it. It's so fun and magical. I am in love with all of the bold vibrant colors!

Bubble Pendant by Jean and Oliver Pelle
This light fixture is amazing! Not really a chandelier though. If I could afford it, I would buy it in a heartbeat. It's so retro and would look great over a dining room table.

Lambent Sphere Chandelier
This would be perfect in a master bedroom. I love it's shape and it seems to be very romantic like.

Via
I have no idea who makes this chandelier, but the second I saw it, I had to include it. It is by far my favorite one. I love turquoise and this beauty makes me dream of having a turquoise chandelier in my home.

2 Grass Lovers:

Amie said...

I just saw a DIY site about how to make your own bubble chandelier....let me go find it.

Here it is! It's still sorta $$, but probably much less than if you bought it from a store!

http://www.readymade-digital.com/readymade/20090203/?pg=37#pg37

Lindsey Walker said...

Seriously, I love these!!!! I am drawn to chandeliers too.