Thursday, February 17, 2011

BHLDN

So I am sure that everyone has already heard of the new wedding line by Anthropologie, BHLDN. NO?

I indulged my time last Monday on their website and I am obsessed. You can take this quiz to find out what type of bride you are and they were spot on with me.

Yes, I am already married and I had an incredible wedding. It was my dream wedding as a 20 year old. But as an almost 27 year old my taste has changed quite a bit.

As a 27 year old bride, I would have worn a vintage tea length dress (something like this or this or even this!) and a bird cage veil. Maybe I should just buy a vintage tea length party dress and call it good.

I'm kinda a sucker for browsing the net for pretty things. BHLDN definitely fits in that category. What a great time to get married! 


1 Grass Lovers:

Chris and Erin said...

Layla! You always find the most gorgeous sites!