Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday is a day to prepare for Sunday

I ran 2.5 miles today (I know, it's really not that far) and ate crappy Indian food for lunch. Saffron Grill, you were a complete disappointment.

I asked the Cute Boy what we should do today and he suggested that we go to Canada. I should have accepted the offer and for once let caution go to the wind. Instead I wanted to go to Anthro.

At Anthro, I totally scored a great deal on Latte bowls for $1.95 a piece. I'm in love.



While waiting in the checkout line, the Cute Boy suggested that I buy this necklace. While I really liked it, I didn't love it enough for it's $50 price tag.

In true Seattle fashion, it poured all stinkin' day and it made me wish that I had a pair of rain boots. Yes, here we go again with the boots. I've been eyeing these for awhile and when I told the Cute Boy about them, he took me to a shoe store to try them on. They were awesome and like my normal self, I left the store empty handed. I'm a window shopper for sure.

While eating dinner at a burger joint  this guy kept looking over at us. I did the same because he looked familiar. He finally said something and asked if my name was Layla. Turns out he is from the other ward that meets in the building we meet in. Apparently he has heard alot about me, something about me having an interesting story. The guy turned and asked the Cute Boy if he was my husband. And the Cute Boy was all like, ugh huh, or maybe just her accessory.

I love that Cute accessory of mine :)

2 Grass Lovers:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Love this - you two are super cute. Husbands make great accessories.

By the way, Nordstrom has a great position open in their marketing department -- and I was all "oh, let's move to Seattle and work at Mecca!"

brightbit said...

love those bowls and your cute boy stories!