Friday, January 07, 2011

Dress Dilemma

I have a Groupon for a Shabby Apple dress that is about to expire and I need the blog world's help to pick one out. I asked the question on Facebook and I got some awesome suggestions. Here are my top picks, vote on which one you like best! Seriously, I can't make a decision for the life of me.

Manager Director 
Option A

Cider
Option B

Bugle Boy
Option C

Ain't She Sweet
Option D


Gray Fox
Option E

Maripose Grove
Option F

Champs Elysees
Option G




I wish that I could buy all of them! That would solve the dilemma for sure.

15 Grass Lovers:

Amie said...

I like E-G. I'm no help. Be sure you take a picture when you get it!!

Michelle said...

I like E (the turtleneck thing is cute)and G the most.

What a dilemma you have!

Michelle

brightbit said...

option b!!!!

Lindsey Walker said...

i wot;d go with option b. in fact i might need to get that dress myself!! i love the yellow color.

Nancy said...

Option B.

Holli said...

You'd look good in A.

Nicole said...

I'd go with b.

Megan said...

Oh, a lot of them are pretty. I love the last one, though. I think it would look beautiful on you.

Chris and Erin said...

A or E :) You would look gorgeous in either!

The Dennett's said...

C and G. so adorable. wish I could buy one!

Diana said...

Buy me one while you're at it. I don't care which one. Maybe all.

ixoj said...

In order of preference for you: G, E, C, B. You'd look amazing in the bright blue of A, but I think the dress itself needs a little more bling to it. Let us know which one you decide on!

breanna said...

you're right...so hard to choose!! i love c and e!

Maggie Muggins said...

Ah, Shabby Apple. I would choose B or E for you. I like the neckline on B and the skirt on E so much.

Bronwyn James said...

I'd go with option b or e. Post a picture when you get whichever one you choose!