Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Confessions, what else is new?

I love that today is 1/11/11! I also really love that it might snow this evening. I heart snow days, especially since it's my week to teach Seminary.

A picture of a snow flake that I took in 2008.
On another note, did you know that if you have an edu email account that you could get Amazon Prime shipping  free for a year? You guys  have no idea how I wish I was back in school to have that edu email account. I use my Prime account (which I pay for) all the time. It's so nice to have free two day shipping. Gosh I love love Amazon! Go here for more info on how to get started. We all know that everyone loves free stuff. No?



Also I am obsessed with a type of apple called Pacific Rose. I have been waiting all summer and fall until these beauties made a reappearance at the market. They are back and I have been eating them non stop.

Last but not least, thank you for being so amazing and helping a girl out. I have narrowed it down to two dresses and they are from your top picks. I think I might buy both of them. A girl can never have to many dresses.

0 Grass Lovers: