Friday, November 19, 2010

Reasons why I love Amazon.com

Ok so I do have an undying love for Amazon.com for many reasons and one of them is that they support my family. But that's a different post. Today I am going to share with you some of my all time favorite items that Amazon sells. I will not disappoint.

First up is the Badonkadonk. For $20K you could own this beauty of a tank. Drop your kids off at school in it, and no one will mess with your little tots. Guaranteed.

The Relaxman Relaxation Capsule. Pure genius. Buy it, install it in your garage/living room/etc and lock your self in it. Hey moms and dads, want more sleep? Better yet, lock your kids in there and let the magic of the Relaxman take over. It's like catnip for kids. Seriously.
Have a problem with wolves taking over your love life? I get that ever since the Twilight obsession has taken over things have sucked for some. I mean dating wolves is the new hot thing to do. But if you want to put a stop to it, sprinkle Wolf Urine Lure around your house and watch the ladies and lads flock to your door step. Thank me later.

0 Grass Lovers: