Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Random ramblings that have been stuck in my mind:
*We got a ticket on our way home last Sunday in Eastern Washington. I loath Eastern Washington even more now. Because the whole ordeal is kinda complicated, we have to hire an attorney to deal with it. Man lawyers are expensive.
*I've dropped 6 pounds in 2.5 weeks. By no means am I fat, but I've still got a ton of work to do.
* I'm thinking about going back to being a vegetarian. Maybe I'll try out being a vegan.
* We are getting our family pictures taken by this lovely lady and I am so beyond excited for it. I can not wait to execute the ideas we came up with. The only problem is that I can't figure out what to wear. Suggestions? I love the idea of primary colors (green, blue,yellow, red) or a more jewel tone theme.
* The Cute boy is super busy at work lately. He comes home late and his mind seems to be running 24/7 with work related stuff. I'm glad he loves his job.
* I have yet to get sick. Thank you flu shot.
*My mom sent me a box full of new maternity clothes. No I'm not pregnant. Nor is it happening in the near future. I tried them all on and stuffed a pillow around my belly to see how far the shirts could stretch. I should have taken pictures.
* I have to see the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning and I haven't flossed in 4 months. I'm screwed.
*I want to roll my eyes at 2010. I am so ready for this year to be over with.