Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Ramblings


Random ramblings that have been stuck in my mind:

*We got a ticket on our way home last Sunday in Eastern Washington. I loath Eastern Washington even more now. Because the whole ordeal is kinda complicated, we have to hire an attorney to deal with it. Man lawyers are expensive. 

*I've dropped 6 pounds in 2.5 weeks. By no means am I fat, but I've still got a ton of work to do.

* I'm thinking about going back to being a vegetarian. Maybe I'll try out being a vegan.

* We are getting our family pictures taken by this lovely lady and I am so beyond excited for it. I can not wait to execute the ideas we came up with. The only problem is that I can't figure out what to wear. Suggestions? I love the idea of primary colors (green, blue,yellow, red) or a more jewel tone theme.

* The Cute boy is super busy at work lately. He comes home late and his mind seems to be running 24/7 with work related stuff. I'm glad he loves his job.

* I have yet to get sick. Thank you flu shot. 

*My mom sent me a box full of new maternity clothes. No I'm not pregnant. Nor is it happening in the near future. I tried them all on and stuffed a pillow around my belly to see how far the shirts could stretch. I should have taken pictures.

* I have to see the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning and I haven't flossed in 4 months. I'm screwed.

*I want to roll my eyes at 2010. I am so ready for this year to be over with.

5 Grass Lovers:

ixoj said...

Show us some pictures of what you're thinking of wearing for your photo shoot! I love to see you dressed up :)

It's hard being vegan. And as a non-vegan myself, it's even harder trying to cook for them. Things just don't taste as good without eggs and dairy, and using substitutes processed from who knows what makes me feel even worse.

Holli said...

You crack me up! I love your random thoughts.

Unknown said...

Is the lawyer worth the money and time it'll take? (I've been faced with something akin to the ticket thing and just decided to pay the fine...was going to be cheaper that way in the long run.)

And if you go vegan, be sure you have some extremely awesome vitamins. A doctor friend of mine actually told a guy who is vegetarian that he really should be taking a prenatal because the diet doesn't always give all the proper nutrients. Vegan removes even more. I've known others who went vegan, and the results weren't pretty. They ended up going back to vegetarian.

And you crack me up!

Diana said...

I just got back from my dentist. I love my dentist. Seriously, I've never loved a dentist practice before this one.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I am the no cavities girl... I had to get my only filling replaced a year ago and it was crushing for my pride.

BUT... I have to get gum surgery, which I've successfully procrastinated for a year. Maybe two years. Since we moved to San Diego... holy crap that's three years. I'm freaked out about it.