Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOVE

Found here


I spent the weekend with six other beautiful, intelligent, completely different woman. Each one held a different personality, but we all had one thing in common-incredibly strong willed. We had all faced a challenge that had molded us to become better, more understanding humans.

We sat around and to some may think that we did nothing important, but we did so much that was important.

There was alot of laughing, crying, confessing, and scheming of ways to make our dreams come true. We were on our way to move mountains if we had to. It's incredible what a close net group of woman can do.

I learned to savor food, taking a break every once in awhile is essential, and to be happy and content with what I have in life. I am so blessed. I love who I have become and who I continue to strive to become.

On Friday I went only knowing a few of the women and by Sunday I felt that I had known everyone for what seemed like years.

Let's do it again soon.

*I am in love with the above quote. From now on I will savor every last bite I eat! 

4 Grass Lovers:

Sarah said...

Agreed on all points. Chelan in the snow? My only requirement is a bigger hot tub so I can run out, roll in the snow and get back in. :)

Megan said...

I agree! Bigger hot tub AND no sickness or bad news!

Mammodouy's Stories said...

Great blog, Layla. Wish I had been there! :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I'm so jealous of your fabulous weekend! i'm glad you had fun!