Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rockin Out Tuesday-Muse

I've seen Muse twice and my love for them grew deeper with each song they performed. Yes I am a Muse addict.

The last time I saw them was in April and I was blown away with their creativity. Laser lights, smoke, and performing on columns that spinned were all part of the act. Even a baby grand piano made itself on the stage. It was BRILLIANT.

See the rad columns? Please excuse the weird border.
Here are my top two favorite songs. Each from different albums.


Super Massive Black Hole from the album Black Holes & Revolutions


Resistance from the album The Resistance
Watch the above video and be amazed at their performance. That's what blew me away back in April.You won't be disappointed.

1 Grass Lovers:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Your music street cred is so much cooler than my "I heart Kenny Chesney" music love.