Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A favor por favor?

My cat Flora is really sick. She hasn't really eaten for almost a week and the vet thinks that she might have lymphoma. We will find out more info after an ultrasound is done soon. If you believe in prayer, miracles, good vibes, whatever...please send them our way. I don't have children and this little creature is as close to having a child as I can experience for now. I know it sounds dumb, but my heart is breaking. Life is difficult sometimes....

8 Grass Lovers:

Lauren said...

This made me cry. I am so sorry! Prayers all will be well. And hugs. Lots of Hugs!

Turph said...

Bummer...

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Total prayers all around. I don't know what I'd do without my puppy. I'll pray for your Flora.

kayjay said...

So sorry about Flora! Our family will include her in our prayers.

Mammodouy's Stories said...

Hi Layla, I'm Marie, Nancy Layton Heiss's French aunt.
I've been reading your blog quite regularly.
I'm so sorry about Flora. I'm a cat lover and my cats helped me a lot through cancer. When little Sara died a year ago, I thought I'd never recover. Well, I did eventually but this is so hard. Not dumb at all to feel so lost and sad.
All my wishes and good vibes to you and Flora.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh poor flora! i will be lifting her up in prayer. keep us posted.

Brock said...

You picked one heart-breaking picture

Nicci said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, you two. I feel your pain...pets get into your heart and become a real part of the family. I am keeping Flora in my thoughts.